Sunday, March 16, 2014

My New Favorite Button

Earlier this week, my husband told me I wasn't truly a hippie until I drove and owned a hybrid. At the time he was joking, but it really got me thinking. I plan to do a considerable amount of traveling this year and with the (self-inflicted) damage to my 2008 Nissan Altima, I was ready to really consider a new car. Mind you, all of this consideration happened within about a half an hour drive home from the zoo...

So on a whim, we took off to find me the hybrid of my dreams! We drove about 5 cars. Some were to big, some were too small, but this one was just perfect. And here is my perfect little Eco button:



Now, I am by no means a car person, but I love this car! It has all the pretty lights a girl could want, enough storage a hairstylist could need, and it even digitally shows you how the car is conserving energy at any specific time. We were awfully hesitant but once we realized how much money this car would save us in the long run, we knew it was the best decision for us. 

I urge you to not only look at natural options for your beauty and skin care, but for ways to save money and keep the environment healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment