Monday, March 10, 2014

26 Seconds

It takes 26 seconds for all the ingredients and chemicals in your personal care products to enter your bloodstream. What's in your products?

Here you see ingredients and chemicals on my once favorite body cream from a popular bath and body company. The only good thing I see of the 28 ingredients on this label is "NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS". 


Since going to the crunchy side, I've caught myself looking at the ingredients on everything I use on my body... shampoo, lotions, even my new moisturizing razor. By the way, who knew a razor had so many ingredients?! But that's another story. 

Take a look at the ingredients in an all natural homemade body butter:


I make it my goal to be able to pronounce each ingredient in all of Two Swallows Naturals' products. Not only are you getting the best for your skin, you're getting the best for your health. After all, your skin is your body's largest organ! Purchase a TSN Body Butter here in a variety of scents and sizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment